British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
1934 Wreath Crown

ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DEALER...ANYONE???

Hello

I have been looking at a particular sovereign for a while and am thinking of making an offer on one. It's quite pricey so I just wanted to know if anyone had any bad experience with the dealer. I'm not sure if we can post names here but if I'm breaking any rules I apologise in advance and trust the moderator will delete this thread.

The dealer is Buckscoins and he lists on eBay as well.

Any information is most welcome. Thanks

Edited by 1934 Wreath Crown

I've bought from Buckscoins before without any problems, nice people. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

They offer 30 day returns too, so if in the end you're not happy then you'll be able to return it anyway.

I've bought one (£60 cost) coin from this dealer and everything was fine.

I have bought lots of coins from them and the quality has been very high. I have no problems

Chris is usualy at the coin fair and is a decent bloke to deal with. The coins I have had off him I have been happy with.

Used a few times and always been pleased.

1 hour ago, Danz said:

Used a few times and always been pleased.

Ditto. Never had a problem.

Great. Nice to hear such positive feedback. It is an expensive coin so I wanted to be sure. It does look as described and he has agreed to comply with my request should we agree on a price. Thanks all.

Never had any issues. Bucks' Coins always seem to  offer

high quality merchandize.

In common with everybody else, I too have bought off Buckscoins (2 items) and been very pleased with both. Good dealer, and fair prices.

Edited by 1949threepence
typo

Good dealer. I have bought many items from Buckscoins at York Racecourse coin fair, and all have been good prices and quality. There are many worse dealers you could use!