British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
scotsman

Gothic Florin

Hi looking for a nice grade Gothic Florin wiling to pay up to £300

Pay 100 more and you are spoilt for choice with better than EFs. If you want a genuine unc, keep searching. I've been looking for the past 7 years.

Thanks for the reply Rob been on Ebay but not over excited about the coins on it at the moment

Nor should you be. eBay - the place to go for disposing of problem coins. Use a dealer. If you aren't happy you can always return it, plus you have a choice of grades from fine to unc unlike ebay where the options are 'unc' or I don't grade my coins because opinions differ, for which read I can't / you wouldn't look if I gave less than unc.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this