British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

I did not of course. But I would have, if I would had permission to do so.

To be born, grown up, live and work in Germany does not mean that i can not express my opinion. And in my point of view I should express it. Perhaps for you inhabitants of the British isles the opinion of a continental citizen turns out to be interesting and worth listening...

Sorry ChKy but you are nuts if you think the far right has taken over UK society. I live in one of the most ethnically diverse parts of the UK and there is no more interest, as far as I can see, in the far right now as there was before Brexit.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ChKy said:

I did not of course. But I would have, if I would had permission to do so.

To be born, grown up, live and work in Germany does not mean that i can not express my opinion. And in my point of view I should express it. Perhaps for you inhabitants of the British isles the opinion of a continental citizen turns out to be interesting and worth listening...

Chky

As part of a democratic society you can express you views, just as every other member of that society is entitled to do. You and I do not have to agree with them.

However now that you have expressed your views can you please stop going on and on about it. 

We are not all racists, far right. This was an interesting thread on a Coin Forum. If you feel this strongly about Brexit and the decline of Europe then maybe you need to take it up a level and get involved in politics and try and change it.

Just my opinion and if any one wants to disagree thats fine, but this is getting tiresome and boring.

Edited by IanB
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

Or try coming living here for a few years :)

:D writing a book about British coinage is quite a big task already. I have family and employment here. Social insurance system is far better here compared to yours.

Any vacancies in coin business??? ;) I am very competent numismatist and member of British Numismatic Society... But, hey... the question is rhetorical. After Brexit you would like to cut down immigration...

3 hours ago, Nonmortuus said:

Sorry ChKy but you are nuts if you think the far right has taken over UK society. I live in one of the most ethnically diverse parts of the UK and there is no more interest, as far as I can see, in the far right now as there was before Brexit.

I am not thinking this :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, IanB said:

We are not all racists, far right.

I have not said this. But racism becomes more noticable all over Europe. Google for news about that issue in Eastern Germany...

Maybe but not in my house ....just because its  like that were you live ,better to keep it and stay away from the UK.

BOOOOOOOOOOO ......:)

well, every year I can see more and more automobiles registered in the UK on our streets. That is great!! I hope there will be even more British people visit Germany.

Honestly, it is difficult to start a new life in a new country. One may try that because of adventuresomeness, because of love or (tragically) because of personal catastrophy.

22 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

Maybe but not in my house ....just because its  like that were you live ,better to keep it and stay away from the UK.

BOOOOOOOOOOO ......:)

What means in your house? Are you a coin dealer *apologize for my ignorance* ;):)

Edited by ChKy

Dont have a clue about coins.

Although have a bit of an idea about living in england......for what its worth :)

double post...

Edited by ChKy

5 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

Dont have a clue about coins.

Although have a bit of an idea about living in england......for what its worth :)

It seems someone is pissed...

Might be ....my choice.

But dont see if it has anything to do with it :)

Maybe you have views on alcohol ...and we can share another topic :wacko:

2 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

Might be ....my choice.

But dont see if it has anything to do with it :)

Maybe you have views on alcohol ...and we can share another topic :wacko:

I love to discuss political topics. I do not take it personal. And no, I do not tend to alcoholism. But I like gin and Scotch!!! :wub:

Even if you would ask me about problems in Germany. I would be glad to answer your questions. because you show interest in my home country in that case. Please keep that in mind the other way around.

Another topic would be coins and coin business... ;););)

Drink has been a big problem for me over the last few years.

Nothing personal but like anything ......sometimes hard to cope with :)

Be lucky and have a couple of bottles of scotch for me ;)

2 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

Drink has been a big problem for me over the last few years.

Nothing personal but like anything ......sometimes hard to cope with :)

Be lucky and have a couple of bottles of scotch for me ;)

Are you honest in that regard? :unsure: I feel very sorry

Do not drink much, just a little for pleasure. Usually I stop before I get drunk.

Hundred per cent honest .

Not anybody elses fault ,one of them things that retiring early allowed me to have a few drinks at anytime especially as i was living in spain.

unfortunately i cant have one or two :)

Anyway back to coins :)

That is honest Pete.After Mrs Peter passed a drink was an easy option. We always had wine with dinner and putting a case of wine in the weekly shop was automatic. When she died many nights I drank myself to sleep.At Xmas my mother made a comment and she didn't buy me my compulsory malt. That hit hard so I decided to give myself a kick up the rear. I haven't touched a drop since. I do still love a cigar rolled on a virgins inner thigh though.;)

• Like 8

Take it or leave it. I can just as easily drink a couple bottles of wine as I can not have a drink for a fortnight. I do seem to have relinquished the pursuit of drinking to a state of oblivion however - mostly.

Thank God Leadsom's quit !

• Like 1

It's a pity political parties couldn't take a leaf out of the football clubs and get someone from abroad when they can't find a local worthy to lead. So we have a prime minister that noboby has voted for. Could only happen in europe.

I just heard that the bit coin has over take the pound as being more stable.

This is outrageous ! How can they get away with this kind of thing !

IMG_0563.JPG.jpeg