British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Nordle11

2015 Battle of Britain 50p

Still no sign of them in Devon. 

Nutsaboutcoins said

But they only charge £100 for a £100 coin and it comes with free packaging. BARGAIN! :ph34r:

Not much of a bargain as this "legal tender" coin can't be spent! It can't be used in normal purchases!

£100 coin.. we dont even have a £100 note

even £50 notes cause mass panic :D

8 hours ago, secret santa said:

Got 2 B of B 50p coins today in the Cotswolds.

Still looking :( 

Got two bags of 50p from the bank last weekend, one bag only had commemoratives, but nothing of much interest.

Ian..

6 hours ago, Nutsaboutcoins said:

Still looking :( 

Got two bags of 50p from the bank last weekend, one bag only had commemoratives, but nothing of much interest.

Ian..

Got one for you Ian.

4 hours ago, bhx7 said:

Got one for you Ian.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm a happy boy.

Thanks Brian

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Like 1

Guest Geordie mark

I have two of these does anyone know what they're circulating for as seen that many different prices on eBay as much as 200 pound

10 hours ago, Guest Geordie mark said:

I have two of these does anyone know what they're circulating for as seen that many different prices on eBay as much as 200 pound

You can buy two of them on the bay for £1.50, so I don't think £200 is likely to be paid by anybody.

• Like 1

I did get one of these in the end thanks to @hazelman

I was wondering if the new rio olympics 50p will be circulating or is it only going to be available for a fiver from the Royal Mint or of course for a tenner on ebay (!)

Anyone know? :rolleyes:

On 4/28/2016 at 1:42 PM, Nordle11 said:

I was wondering if the new rio olympics 50p will be circulating or is it only going to be available for a fiver from the Royal Mint or of course for a tenner on ebay (!)

There are no clues on the RM website that I can find as to whether it will circulate, I would guess it will as they would have been shouting about only chance to own...

but probably will not hit the streets for a couple of years, long after Team GB have had their ass kicked :ph34r:

• Like 1

I live in Staffordshire and to be honest i have had about three and never bothered keep them and yesterday i had another and it is sitting here in front of me.