British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

mike

Anybody with SPINK 2016 laying around?

13 minutes ago, azda said:

And this lovely specimen from Goldbergs graded as MS63 which is 1 point less than the eBay coin you mentioned Mike, which is for sale at over £1000 i might add, And so the MS63 sold for $525, which does add much kudos to my point of why would I pay another £700 for a point difference in grade, silly eh :rolleyes:

http://www.acsearch.info/search.html?term=1875+halfcrown+&category=1-2&en=1&de=1&fr=1&it=1&es=1&ot=1&images=1&currency=usd&thesaurus=1&order=0&company=

Thanks also for your input Vicky, I have been stating your same observation from the start of this topic, but Mike knows best. It's a debate and opinion Mike, no hard feelings ?

image.jpeg

That's fine, Azda. I just do not know why you started pointing at me as Spink prices advocate and "pampering someones ego" just because I have asked for up to date Spink prices on few coins. Am I the only one in the world who wants to know what the price of certain coins in latest Spink are??? Phil's reply was perfectly all right and fine with me. I am collecting for more than 25 years, following most of the sales and auctions - especially as halfcrowns are concerned, and I want OPINION on Spink prices I would have asked differently. 

You might be misinformed about the pampering ego part as I was replying to Nordle on a totally different subject, he had just commented on your post in which I replied to it, it had nothing to do with this post

Yeah sorry for the confusing Mike that was my fault, I slightly hijacked your thread for a moment back there!

Sorry to jump on the band wagon but could someone please let me know what the values are for the Bank of England 1804 dollar for F & VF. My type is leafy to centre of E, no dot after Rex.

thanks,

Mark.

12 minutes ago, Mark240590 said:

Sorry to jump on the band wagon but could someone please let me know what the values are for the Bank of England 1804 dollar for F & VF. My type is leafy to centre of E, no dot after Rex.

thanks,

Mark.

F = £125

VF = £300

13 minutes ago, Mynki said:

F = £125

VF = £300

Thanks very much ! Quite a variance especially since I usually watch the prices on eBay they seem to sell for more than £150 in around F ! 

11 hours ago, Mark240590 said:

Thanks very much ! Quite a variance especially since I usually watch the prices on eBay they seem to sell for more than £150 in around F ! 

I might have to put my GEF on there then if that's the prices in lower grade:rolleyes: