British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
azda

Problems on the Forum

Anyone else having problems? Happened a few times today

post-5057-0-50157700-1450715655_thumb.jp

Yes I get intermittent faults too, I have informed Chris

Perhaps it's been overloaded with too many posts about pennies? :lol:

Edited by Paulus

You're on the right track Paulus, but I don't think it's due to the penny posts. I'm running out of memory, both in real life and on the server. The server has been re-started just in case there was anything running that shouldn't have been. If not, then I'll have to upgrade to a meatier server.

Perhaps it's been overloaded with too many posts about pennies? :lol:

Haha :D you could be right there!

Only a good thing I imagine too Chris, the more information on this forum the more to be learnt! :)

Ps I do still get the message even after the reset

Yeah, it didn't fix it. I'm using up too much memory (RAM memory I have learnt, not actual storage space memory).

It should be ok now though as I've had an upgrade with more power all round. It may even speed things up a bit.

And a new forum upgrade is also now definitely on it's way, now that the server and all the important software is bang up to date. It was the fiddling required for the forum upgrade that caused the issue.