British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

davidrj

"view new Content" not working when you sign in

The "view new content" button tells me there is nothing even when i have 6 unread posts. I think it's a site glitch as it happens on both Firefox/Win10 & Safari/Ipad

David

Chrome seems OK!

Chrome seems OK!

Yes, it's fine using Chrome.

David, what I get can be seen here - can you see that OK?

Although there appears to be a bit of a time lag in updating.

Yes, that's the normal screen if you are not signed in, Upt to a week ago the site used to show threads I hadn't read after signing in, now I get "no new content found" irrespective of what is unread

I've sent a message to Chris David. Hopefully he can track down the glitch.

:)

No idea, but you know what, I think a forum sortware update is due. Let's see what new tricks and repaired old tricks that brings!

No idea, but you know what, I think a forum sortware update is due. Let's see what new tricks and repaired old tricks that brings!

Forum software update? Hold on to your hats chaps! (Or any other things you value!)

:lol:

• Like 1

Just to add, I've been getting this a lot today...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@predecimal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

...when clicking on 'new content'!

I'm on the laptop for the first time in ages, and using Chrome.

Not a big issue for me, as I usually surf the forum on android, but thought I'd flag it up in case it means something to you?

Ditto here on my iPhone. When it happens I can refresh a couple of times and it kicks back in but I'm getting it a lot too.

Edited by Nordle11

Gremlins today. I was going to edit to say that it appears to be a general problem rather than specific program - but it won't bring up the edit reply page. :(

Thankfully reply is still working.

Hey, whadda you know. Now it does edit.

Edited by Rob