British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

TomGoodheart

Auction Catalogues

Yeah, sorry guys.  I've just been busy elsewhere, only popping in occasionally.  Sadly the Chas I shilling field has rather dried up for me, with the better pieces being held onto or going for daft money.  Rarities in poorer condition are still occasionally about, but I'm looking to upgrade a fair few of mine and so have had no new purchases to talk about of late. 

I need both a large increase in pocket money and a reversal of the trend for only top grade material to be of interest ... neither very likely I'm afraid.  Though I live in hope!  ^_^ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TomGoodheart said:

Yeah, sorry guys.  I've just been busy elsewhere, only popping in occasionally.  Sadly the Chas I shilling field has rather dried up for me, with the better pieces being held onto or going for daft money.  Rarities in poorer condition are still occasionally about, but I'm looking to upgrade a fair few of mine and so have had no new purchases to talk about of late. 

I need both a large increase in pocket money and a reversal of the trend for only top grade material to be of interest ... neither very likely I'm afraid.  Though I live in hope!  ^_^ 

Yey Richard, so pleased to see you posting, you have helped me so much with Charles I ! My favourite from you:  charles_i_sh_s2791_07_2400.jpg

There was that very large Civil War hoard found recently...you could always keep your fingers crossed that some of those trickle out into the market 

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:33 AM, Colin G. said:

There was that very large Civil War hoard found recently...you could always keep your fingers crossed that some of those trickle out into the market 

True.  Though of course, I'd prefer old toning with a few tickets from earlier collectors.

I'm just too fussy for my own good, I know!  :D

• Like 1

I know this is a very old thread. But I found myself looking for the Morrieson auction catalog as well and was wondering if anyone had luck getting an electronic copy? Or if anyone has one they can part with? Assuming @TomGoodheart already found the copy he was looking for that is