British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Take it easy out there, Mr S. Time for a wee nip of something to help you sleep!

Thanks Stewie

One of my best mates died just before Xmas.

His wife was/is a cracker and has decided she needed a drastic change.She is going to work for BA long haul as cabin staff.

We had a nice chat tonight.

I think I may return to the smoke to earn a few £.That would be drastic to me

My girls will come back home and can live here with their boyfriends.(Look after the pets)

I will pass the deeds of our other property to my daughters as they think money grabbers will be after me.

I also said the girls can run their cars at my expense....for a while. :o

My eldest is a Sous chef at a local fantastic restaurant and the owner told me tonight when her shift is finished he will plate me up a meal.

A new start for us all.

No knee jerk decisions.

I just want to give more time to family and friends.

Maybe a few Cubans and a sniff of a few malts & then nose to the grindstone.

Time team then bed. :):)

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing with us Peter.

Hang in there buddy.

Special New Year wishes to you, Peter. Nothing and no-one can ever replace your dear wife, but I hope you begin to find renewed happiness and peace of mind in 2016, although I know the road is a long hard one. God bless mate x